Microsoft 365 Training
Is your team overwhelmed with Microsoft 365?
Do you know which set of tools will serve you and your team the best, and how to use them? We can help you learn new skills and techniques so that you can build a digital workplace that allows your team to work more efficiently than ever before!
By engaging Recalibrate for a Microsoft 365 Training Programme, you will:
- Learn how to collaborate & communicate effectively
- Establish which tools will best serve you
- How to plan and set up your Microsoft Teams for success.
- Understand Microsoft 365 apps (Teams, OneNote, Planner & OneDrive) and their purpose better.
- Evolve your digital workplace & team into a more productive, efficient, lean machine.
- Improve your productivity using these essential business tools
- Reduce staff frustration using technology
What does the M365 Training Programme include?
Digital Skills Assessment
Your business is unique – we will make sure our training programme is aligned to where you are now, and where you want to be in the future, and we will:
- Make a baseline assessment of your M365 set-up and existing usage of Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive and Exchange
- Run a self-assessment survey on all M365 users within your organisation to understand their skill levels and key areas of development required.
Interactive Online Group Training Sessions
- Awareness of the tools and features in Microsoft 365 that help you save time
- The different collaboration tools and when to use them
- Use of the tools to manage meetings, collaboration, document management
Three Month Refresher & Online Toolkit
The training programme includes a refresher session after three months and access for that time period to an online toolkit that can be accessed by all users, and regular posts of Tips and Tricks to help you get the most out of your Microsoft 365 investment.
One-to-one training and assistance sessions can also be provided for an additional cost.