Optimise your technology investments
Engage and educate your businesses team to understand technology in the organisation.
- We help IT teams to understand how to optimise technology to add value to the business.
- We teach business managers to understand their roles in value creation from IT.
- We coach Boards to drive value from technology investments and effectively manage the risks.
Recalibrate offers interactive facilitated workshops, tailored to your organisation and its context, including the following topics:
- How technology adds value to your business
- Modern business technology capabilities
- Understanding the scope and impact of technology driven business change
- Understanding your organisation’s technology constraints
- Investment project definition, needs analysis and problem definition
- IT project success factors and risk mitigation
- Prioritisation of initiatives for value optimisation
- Understanding complex interdependencies
- Dealing with complexity (and understanding it!)
- Optimising your technology core to produce a strategic technology foundation
- How to structure your technology team for success
- Managing technology teams and external partners
- Jargon busting – translating techie talk
- Technology challenges and opportunities
- The increasing pace of IT driven change
These workshops are delivered by consultants who are knowledgeable and experienced business managers. We tailor the workshop to your specific business context to ensure we meet your expected outcomes, and work closely with your team to ensure the business is able to act upon the advice provided.
Recalibrate Workshop Framework
Recalibrate designs and develops facilitated workshops in a range of technology management areas – addressing the specific issues and requirements of your organisation. A likely framework may be based around:
- Assessment of the current situation
- Clear definition of issues – what are the problems faced by your organisation?
- Obtaining agreement between stakeholders
- Visioning for future development – what will it look like?
- Needs analysis – what are the needs and where are the capability gaps?
- Action plan definition – what are the priorities and how will they be actioned?
- Defining accountability – what are the essential roles and responsibilities to ensure achievement of your plan?